1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
These reads are mostly finishers and Book club choices, so finishing GoT is top priority.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
My snack of choice today will be killing all the cereal I got so here :
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Second time participating, I have a little idea how it works so agenda done. Got so little sleep last night I may quit even sooner. This one is less of a hobby and more of a get-er-done event for me.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Last Readathon I put too mch effort into doing the checkins and never got much reading done. This time around reading is the priority and I'll only check in every 3 hours.