Friday, September 5, 2014
Saturday, August 23, 2014
I'm not a vinyl snob anything, but last year I bought a cheapo record player which I immediately regretted, but it was already sent and returning it I would only get a fraction of the amount back. Since I have been buying vinyl from the local Goodwill. They only have crap, but here a few of good finds:
Pointer Sisters - Breakout
Whitney Houston - Self Titled
Jody Watley - Self Titled
Piano Rags by Scott Joplin
Power Station - 33 1/2
Loverboy - Get Lucky
Human League - Dare
The two gems:
Dolly Parton - Greatest
Tina Turner - Private Dancer
P.S. There is also a South Pacific OST vinyl which I can't post without it screwing with the other images. I bought it for $2 but is retailing on Amazon for $250. SCORE!
Tuesday, August 19, 2014
|Never Photographed the Jerky, but you already know.|
My Neighbor Totoro
|Another one that never happened.|
|Never made that sandwich.|
Sunday, August 17, 2014
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
- People who have multiples in their Pinterest boards. Do you never go back and look at them? Why bother?
- Beauty bloggers/vloggers/gurus who only do swatches on their hands. How it looks on your hand and how it looks on your face are two different things,
- People who spend a boatload of money on sunglasses. Expensive sunglasses are the same shit quality as cheap ones, but hey whatever idiot.
- You-tubers who complain about editing, video quality.... Hey. you're getting paid and if you can't do it right, quit or shut up.
- Children at CicLAvia. NO!
- People who eat the food they have yet to pay for at the grocery.
- Old ladies at the grocery. There is something wrong with them.
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
Kleancolor Femme Lipsticks
Purchase Here: Amazon
Great on its own, just not a good color on me.
As evidenced a lot of bleeding on me, needs a liner. Base not necessary.
The most standard color of the bunch and does well without a base.
Probably the best for daily wear, was surprised at how much better it looked with a base.
It looks very nice. My favorite color of the group, but moves around a lot. Not for daily wear.
The worst of the bunch. This was a hard one to transfer to the lip and very shifty. Such a shame.
The biggest letdown. This was my most anticipated color and it is a very sheer wash and not build-able. Also the tube broke when applying.
Good stand alone with no base.
Another one that works great without a base.
Very nice color, but I foud this to move a bit. Easily a fave color, but not the best of collection.
Not the best on it's own, but better than some of the others. Very nice color.
Very nice on it's own.
I was shocked at how good they were. After watching some reviews/videos on them, I was up for a letdown. As a base I just used concealer which altered the color somewhat but also made it more vivid. A lip-liner or eyeliner base may be best.
Sunday, April 27, 2014
Pretty close to being done and calling it a night. Two pots of coffee consumed, four bowls of cereal and working on some green tea and Reese's cups to keep me going.I guess I wasn't very prepped it just sorta crept up on me. I'm really gonna try to finish this massive book.Guess I'm a slow reader.
A Game of Thrones
Page 547 of 762
I am Jon Snow. I have taken "The Black" and that fella up top is Ghost (pretend that's a direwolf).
I got that haven't slept crazy look.