Saturday, October 12, 2013

Checkin Hour 12 Mid-Event Survey

Mid-Event Survey

1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
Not tired at all
2) What have you finished reading?
I finished A Tree Grows in Brooklyn and started Frankenstein
3) What is your favorite read so far?
I just loved ATGIB. It took me a long time to read because I was really immersing myself.
4) What about your favorite snacks?
Chowing on my Slim Jim as I type.
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!

I skipped Hour 11 and went for a bike ride and Hour 10 I handled a mail complication.

4 comments:

  1. Back again - just checking in. How's your stack coming along? Any favourite's that you'd like to mention?

    I'm on Infinite Kung-Fu - not really a serious read, but nicely entertaining. :)

    Another quote to keep you going:

    “Reading is the sole means by which we slip, involuntarily, often helplessly, into another's skin, another's voice, another's soul.”
    ― Joyce Carol Oates

    #TeamFox (of all things cheering)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just my second book in (Frankenstein) and enjoying it. Might just listen to a 2 hour audiobook instead

      Delete
  2. I personally think Frankenstein is a very good book. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. The part that was narrated by the monster is my favourite. Enjoy the rest of the readathon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not tired yet but I just finished a Venti from Starbucks. That helped!

    ReplyDelete