Saturday, October 12, 2013

Check In Hour 1 Dewey's Read-a-Thon

October 12 5:30am
 1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm really grumpy and hate getting up early in the morning. 5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I'm curious about the hourly checkins.

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Michael. I think I'm looking forward to reading "I Live Here" a collection of stories by different authors. Looks like a fun book to open.

    Looking forward to eating some home - made soup we just made last night.

    How's your reading coming along so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in LA too! I love the Slim Jim pic. LOL! Cute! 5am is always too early.

    ReplyDelete