Monday, December 26, 2011

Flex Watches Charities (Fart Noise)

Recently saw a commercial on T.V. for the flex watches who I guess are in cahoots with MTV.

Well they all get a big fart sound sound.While the watches themselves are at a great deal and are very stylish and interchange-able the charities are crap. The only I an get behind is Nika "Nika water brings a voice to the worlds poor who suffer without clean water and simple sanitation. 100% of all profits are donated to support clean water projects in impoverished countries. Nika Water strives to end the cycle of poverty and create awareness and knowledge to get people involved in bringing clean water to poverty-stricken countries. http://www.nikawater.org/"
The rest of the charities are something I can't relate too or care about enough or get way too much donations anyway.
Maybe I'm biased. Truth is I don't care for American charity unless it benefits orphans or stroke victims, the latter affecting my family personally. I just thought the site would have more variety. Never-the-less,  I find the watches to be swell and would happily purchase and choose Nika. As a woman never in my life will I give to the billion dollar "non-profit" Susan G. Komen.

No comments:

Post a Comment