Saturday, October 18, 2014
Hour 12 - Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon October 2014
1. What are you reading right now?
A Clash of Kings by George
2. How many books have you read so far?
I finished The Pigeon by Patrick Suskind
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I may start Animal Farm by George Orwell, but I have no commitment
to books today.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I didn't rest well last night, so I took a midday nap for a coupe of hours, but that was my only setback
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Can't say there are any real surprises other than how interested I finally became in finishing A Clash of Kings
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)