Monday, August 19, 2013

What I Want to do For My 30th Birthday

1. I want a Minnie Mouse cake like this:

or this
Have to make the cake myself so my skills will be lacking, but this I can pull off.

2. A bottle of perfume as a present. I don't actually have any money so I need this to be gifted and why not get at least one present.
This Smells really nice.
                                             
I really want a Dali perfume
3. Buy a pair of cowboy boots. I have wanted cowboy boots forever and this is the main thing. Number one and if I can't make this happen then I will just be depressed and miserable for the rest of the year.
Gonna need at least $200 to get a decent pair but the ones I really want cost upward $700.
4. Then there is the easy stuff. 
  • Go to a movie (I have free tickets)
  • Get my eyebrows waxed for free
  • Free ice cream
  • Free sushi
  • Free Chili dog
  • Sephora Beauty Insider gift
Can't I just have at least one day to be selfish and celebrate? I have not had a birthday since I turned one year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment