Friday, March 22, 2013

Things That May Never Exist - Wedding Song Edition

I know it's been done before, but here is a list of what I would pick for my first dance. Maybe not the most dance-able, but great love songs.

Deftones - Entombed
"From the day you arrive
I'll stay by your side.
Placed inside, safe and sound
Shapes of colors are all I see
Shapes of colors are all I feel"

INXS - Never Tears Us Apart
Conventional, but still a good one.

"We could live for a thousand years but if I hurt you, I'd make wine from your tears"

Cure - Untitled
More of a love who has died, but just the right ambiance.

"Never quite said what I wanted to say to you
Never quite managed the words to explain to you
Never quite knew how to make them believable
And now the time has gone"

Cure - Trust

"And still the hardest part for you
To put your trust in me
I love you more than I can say
Why won't you just believe?"

Cure - Out of this World

"When we look back at it all as I know we will You and me, wide eyed I wonder... Will we really remember how it feels to be this alive"

Distillers - Beat Your Heart Out

"You make my heart beat faster.
Baby, you make my heart beat faster. I know.
Yeah I know that it’s true."

Zwan - Heartsong

Smashing Pumpkins - That's the Way My Love Is

"They'll say that nothing matters
Not even your will to survive
Of course I love you baby
'Cause I'm alive Yes, I'm alive"

Radiohead - All I Need

"I am a moth
Who just wants to share your light
I'm just an insect
Trying to get out of the night
I only stick with you
Because there are no others"

No comments:

Post a Comment